You can join us LIVE in a YouTube Video Stream
(Stream starts on Sabbath between 12:30pm - 12:45pm)
As some are aware, many are being lead astray by man's opinion of what will happen during the prophecied 1000 years. This is due to the fact that this method of deception worked well for Satan 2000 year ago. It's like the old saying goes, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Since it worked so well 2000 years ago, he is using it again today. Back then, the Jews believed when Messiah came He would bring world peace and reign on Earth putting an end to Roman rule. The prophecies of Messiah's arrival and work to be performed while here were so twisted out of context they did not recognize Jesus or the prophecies He was fulfilling before and after His arrival. Sad fact is, the exact same thing is happening today! The people are so busy watching for what the false preachers are predicting for Christ's soon return that all the real prophecies are being ignored. Most Christians are expecting Christ to return, cause world peace, and reign on Earth for 1000 years to end Roman rule once again. But does the Bible really say that? Or has Satan once again been able to twist the prophecies so far out of context so as to cause the masses to be watching for the wrong fulfilments he has created to make his (antichrist's) arrival appear valid? Truth is, we know prophecy says Satan will personate Christ and act as if he has come to bring world peace. What amazes me and many students of prophecy is, most Christians know this! But they don't put two and two together to see that Satan has taken his prophecied arrival as Antichrist, and made it appear to be the prophecied arrival of the REAL Christ.
So.. what does the Bible say about the 1000 years? Is it really the time Jesus will reign on Earth in blissful peace? Or is something far different about to happen?
- Revelation 20:6, "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."
The 1000 years begins with a resurrection of the RIGHTEOUS. This is the first resurrection.
- Revelation 20:5, "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished...
According to this prophecy, the wicked will not be alive during this 1000 years as Satan has been able to convince billions. The Bible bluntly says they won't live until the 1000 years are over.
- John 5:28-29, "Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."
That's two different resurrections being noted here by John. Plus, the Bible states these two are separated by 1000 years of time rather bluntly. So, how does the 1000 years begin according to the Bible?
FIVE SIGNS THAT START THE 1000 YEARS
1. The second coming:
- John 14:1-3, "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."
- Matthew 24:30-31, "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."
As most of us know. It starts with the second coming. Even those that misunderstand prophecy know this. Problem is, they miss certain Biblical and prophetic aspects of what occurs during the 1000 years that allows for false prophecies to be embraced by the general population as you will soon see.
2. Resurrection of the righteous:
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16, "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:"
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."
First the dead Christians are raised. Then...
3. Translation of the righteous living:
- 1 Thessalonians 4:17, "Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
The righteous living are changed (the 144,000) from mortal to immortal as was stated in 1 Corinthians 15:53. And then we go up in the air with Jesus. Many preachers of today think Jesus will descend to the Earth at this time and set up His kingdom on earth to reign for 1000 years. However, the Bible doesn't say that at all. In fact, what does happen to those that don't go with Jesus...?
4. Wicked living are slain:
- 2 Thessalonians 1:7-9, "And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;"
- Revelation 6:14-17, "And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"
- Revelation 19:11-18, "And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."
Some of you that frequent the POGM Conferences may remember this next verse being one we discussed many times before wherein Jesus tells the Apostles exactly where the wicked will be at the time the Christians leave with Him.
- Luke 17:37, "And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."
Rather blunt isn't it? We will get back to this one later.
So.. what is the final sign that signifies the beginning of the 1000 years?
5. Satan bound:
- Revelation 20:2-3, "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."
Bound = the same as saying "I'm all tied up, I can't go with you." It's circumstances that will bind the Devil for the 1000 years. Reason this is true is, do you recall how the man possessed with "Legion" in Mark chapter five was able to snap chains that bound him in the graveyard outside of town? If a mere flesh and blood man has the ability to snap chains with Satan's help, then nothing could bind Satan in this manner either, EXCEPT a removal of the ability to do as he wishes. Like those of us that are "all tied up" with work and unable to go someplace we desire. So, , and what are these circumstances that bind Satan from doing as he desires for the 1000 years?
- Isaiah 24:1,3 "Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word."
- Jeremiah 25:33, "And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground."
He can't tempt anyone because they are all DEAD! They are BIRD FOOD!
Remember what this angel said earlier?
- Revelation 19:17-18, "And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great."
By the way... Will the birds be done eating?
- Jeremiah 4:23-27, "I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light. I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly. I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled. I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger. For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end."
What will we be doing for those 1000 years?
- Revelation 20:6, "Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years."
- Revelation 20:4, "And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them:.."
- 1 Corinthians 6:2-3, "Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?"
We will be reigning with Christ and doing the work of the judgment. But, why do you suppose the saints judge the world? Some may proclaim, "I thought Jesus did the judgment?" I say, CORRECT, and we are REIGNING with Him right now aren't we? Picture yourself in Heaven looking for someone you thought was a Christian, and finally realizing they are not there. Will you now go through eternity thinking about why your loved one isn't there? This judgment work we do is two fold...
(1.) It vindicates the Lord IN OUR HEARTS, exposing the lies of hell.
(2.) It proves the Lord gave our loved one EVERY opportunity to join us in Heaven.
You ARE reading their life's book aren't you? You have all the proof before you. You now know first hand that Jesus did do everything He said He would to help your loved one gain Heaven, and your loved one denied Him DAILY! The Lord opens the books so you can see with your own eyes that they did in fact ignore Him. And then finally you come to the conclusion, it is not His fault. Jesus has been vindicated. You now have rock hard evidence they chose Hell of their own free will.
So, what happens at the end of the 1000 years?
FIVE SIGNS THAT END THE 1000 YEARS
1. The wicked are raised:
- Jude 1:14-15, "And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him."
- Revelation 20:5, "But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.."."
That's ALL the wicked being raised here. From Cain to the last sinner. Literally billions upon billions the world over are alive now. Think of it! It's not going to be a fun place by any means. PLUS, they will not be in glorified bodies as you will soon see. So if they died deaf, dumb, blind or crippled, they awaken deaf, dumb, blind or crippled as well.
2. Satan is set free:
- Revelation 20:7, "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,"
3. New Jerusalem comes to earth:
- Revelation 21:2, "And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."
- Revelation 21:3, "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."
Want to know where it will settle down?
- Zechariah 14:4-6, "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee."
4. All the wicked are destroyed:
- Revelation 20:9, "And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."
Why did the wicked surround the city? Why not just leave us be? Why not leave and go someplace else away far from the city? There's a reason they want to get in that city. In this resurrection the Bible does not say they are resurrected "whole" or with "immortality" like the Christians were 1000 years ago. In the first resurrection, those Christians that die blind, awaken with sight, those that die deaf, awaken hearing, those that died lame, awaken walking. The second resurrection doesn't have these wondrous miracles because these wicked never trusted Christ, nor are they in the city where there is something growing that heals the nations throughout eternity.
- Genesis 3:22-24, "And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."
Fact is, the "tree of life" that was once in Eden is now in the midst of New Jerusalem.
- Revelation 22:2, "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."
The wicked are riddled with all sorts of aliments. They crave that tree! Could it be they seek the tree of life so as to continue living forever in sin? Yes, this is their mindset, however, it is written they won't be allowed to allow sin to reign again...
- Nahum 1:9, "What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time."
Instead, theirs is the Great White Throne Executive judgment that is about to occur that will put an end to all sin. When they come against the city to try and kill those inside and take the tree of life We read this...
- Revelation 20:11-12, "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."
In front of every single human that ever lived a sobering scene will be played out. All the righteous in the city, and all the wicked outside the city will witness a grand view of the plan of salvation as the Great God stands before them. The righteous will not have to deal with the same executive judgment of the wicked for it is written...
- 1 Corinthians 11:31-32, "For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world."
But the wicked trusted in their works alone to gain Heaven. They had no faith in Jesus to save them. So it is by their works they will be judged, because they proclaimed they didn't need a Saviour. Since sin will not be allowed in Heaven, they must now be judged by their works alone. No Saviour will stand by their side to proclaim their sins forgiven due to His act on Calvary. The wicked never trusted or bowed to Christ as Lord. HOWEVER, regardless of their obstinacy through life, they will bow to Him this day!
- Romans 14:11, "For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God."
The problem is, the wicked will get up off their knees and try to take the city by force so as to gain eternal life, but they are stopped dead in their tracks...
- Revelation 20:9 "... and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."
- Revelation 20:13-14, "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."
There is no resurrection from this death. Only those that took part in the "first" resurrection shall live on from this point forward. It is this death that is the permanent death. It is here the saying the "God of the living" is realized in reality. For the righteous WILL be living for eternity, and the wicked shall be dead for eternity. After their bodies turn to ash, and the fire burns out, and all the wicked, Satan, his angels, death, and hell are burned to ashes. What do the righteous do that day?
- Malachi 4:1,3 "For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts."
That's right! We will actually walk on the ashes of the dead! How does that line up with the false preachers doctrine stating there is eternal life in Hellfire? Not very well does it? (click here to see ALL the verses about Hellfire that the false preachers never share) There is a reason Satan has made people to believe they will live on in Hell. He needed loyal followers that would do his bidding thinking they would reign with him. This is how the "church of Satan" came to be. These Satanists actually believe Satan will be alive in Hell as ruler. But your Bible proves otherwise.
5. Earth made brand new:
- 2 Peter 3:10-13, "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."
- Revelation 21:1, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."
- Matthew 5:5, "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth."
Earth will then be the home of the Almighty Godhead. His children will be about Him. And Heaven will be on earth.
- Matthew 13:30, "Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."
The wicked are BOUND in the same chain of circumstances as is Satan. They are also unable to continue in sin for those 1000 years as much as Satan is unable to tempt them to sin. And as this verse implies, they are bound in bundles TO BURN THEM. According to Scripture, they will be burned when all is said and done.
- Matthew 13:40, "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world."
- Matthew 13:41-42, "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
- Matthew 13:49-50, "So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Those that preach Jesus will reign ON EARTH 1000 years preach a weak Jesus. How so? As you just learned, the Word says near the end of the 1000 years, Satan is allowed to rule on earth again for a "little season." He then surrounds the city of Heaven to attack us. This means Jesus was defeated for a time. However, if you adhere to the truth laid out in God's Word wherein the Saints are already ruling with Christ in New Jerusalem for the 1000 years, it then makes perfect sense that as they descend from above to take the earth from Satan, he surrounds the city to try and stop them from keeping the city he seeks to own. He of course dies along with all his followers in the attempt.
By the way.. this lie of the churches today that Jesus Christ will come to end all the corrupted governments to set up His kingdom on earth for 1000 of peace was prophesied to be preached today. It was first preached 2000 years ago by the Pharisees so as to make many unready for the arrival of Messiah, the same lie is being preached today to make many unready for His return. Who prophesied they would do this? Click here to find out.